Wipes are good for getting excess stain from your forehead, hairline, shoulders, ears and everywhere else.
After using Stargazer I rinse until the water is clear and then condition it.
This dye will leave a colour on your pillow, especially if you are hot.
The dyes vary in terms of how long that they last, as I said the blues/ purples are the shortest lived, and the reds/pinks tend to last much longer.
this product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation. It is advised, before use to do a preliminary test on the sensitive area. If in contact with the eye, wash with warm water immediately. If irritation persists seek medical advice. This product cannot be used for dying eyebrow or eyelash, if used may cause blindness. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid spilling on clothing, furnishings, carpet and enamel surfaces as permanent staining may occur. To avoid staining to the hands please use gloves provided. To avoid staining of the scalp use vaseline to mask the hair line.
DIRECTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
1. Prepare the work surfaces with the aid of old towels. If the colour touches the skin wash immediately to stop staining.
2. Shampoo your hair (do not use conditioning shampoo or conditioner, a pH acid balanced shampoo is best) and towel dry.
3. Cut the nib and apply the dye with the aid of the gloves provided, or a tint brush evenly covering the area required. Make sure that the hair has been mixed through with the colour.
4. Leave for approximately 15-30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly washing away from the face.
5. The hair is ready for styling.